Red Arrows delight crowds with stunning display over Norwich Airport
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Fans of the Red Arrows had their eyes to the skies when the famous jets soared into Norwich Airport today.
The team arrived at the city's airport on Thursday morning, which will continue as their refuelling base on Friday for Clacton Airshow.
The Reds treated onlookers to an impressive flyover as they arrived back to the airport and greeted fans at the gate - signing autographs and taking selfies.
Flight Lieutenant Tom Bould, aged 35, said: 'The best thing about being in the Red Arrows is being part of a team.
'It takes a lot of hard work to get to the point where we can display all nine jets in front of the public .'
You may also want to watch:
The Red Arrows are the Royal Airforce aerobatic team and is made up of nine pilots who fly distinctive hawk jets.
The team are hosted by private charter airline Saxon Air during their visit.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
FRIDAY'S TIMINGS: Depart to Clacton 12: 42, arrive Norwich 13:30, depart to Exeter 16.00.