Reader letter: ‘Arriving to a trail of damage and broken windows was a shock’
- Credit: Archant
As one of the Wymondham businesses affected by events during the evening of Thursday, April 6, I would like to extend our thanks and best wishes to the many customers and neighbouring shops for their help during the clean up.
Arriving to a trail of damage and broken windows was a shock for everybody throughout town on Friday morning but very quickly brought out the very best of community spirit and support particularly appreciated from businesses that were not directly affected.
As a wine shop it wasn't the 'smashing' start we hoped for the Easter Holidays but hopefully the person detained will have the help he requires while we all return to business as usual.
All our best wishes from Reno Wine, Market Street, Wymondham.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash