Raveningham charity presented with prestigious national accreditation
- Credit: History of Advertising Trust
A charity in Raveningham has been honoured with a prestigious accreditation.
The History of Advertising Trust (HAT) based at the Raveningham Centre was recently presented with the National Archives Accreditation award.
The HAT is an independent charity providing a comprehensive archive of advertising and marketing communications.
Being accredited will ensure the long-term collection, preservation and accesibility of their archive heritage.
Richard Powell OBE Director of HAT commented: 'The accreditation award is gold standard and gives a national recognition to the standard we work to at HAT.
You may also want to watch:
'For our existing clients and research establishments it means they can be secure in the knowledge of how we conserve, preserve, and archive and that it delivers the standard they would expect for their materials.'
Achieving accredited status demonstrates the HAT has met national standards relating to management and resourcing, the care of its collections and the service it offers.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
For more visit www.hatads.org.uk