Rainbow Festival returns to The Duke’s Head in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Naomi Katze
Step into the world of wellbeing at the Rainbow Festival's Mystic, Holistic and Artistic Festival at the The Duke's Head Hotel.
Visitors can roam the 40 stalls and explore local artists and crafters, therapists, healers, mediums and readers as well as gifts and goodies to buy. Organiser Naomi Katze said: 'All the events are a little bit different, they're quite quirky and alternative.
'It is open to everyone and anyone and it is free.
'You can come to shop and relax, a nice way to spend an afternoon out.'
It will be the third time the festival is taking place at The Duke's Head Hotel, with thousands of people attending Rainbow Festival events since they formed over four years ago.
You may also want to watch:
Among the businesses and stallholders will be live Andean flute music played throughout the day.
The festival is taking place on Saturday, February 25, 11am - 4pm.
More information can be found here.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 7 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 10 VIDEO: Cantwell missing as City prepare for Chelsea trip