Broken down train blocks all rail lines in and out of Norwich
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
All rail lines to and from Norwich were blocked this afternoon after a train broke down on the swing bridge.
Greater Anglia tweeted to say services in and out of Norwich, from Diss and Wymondham, were being disrupted after the incident.
The broken down train has now been cleared and trains can now run in and out of the station. But Greater Anglia warned there still may be short notice alterations and cancellations 'due to the delays it caused'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 9 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 10 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop