Quiz: How many Norwich City players of the season can you name since 1985?
- Credit: Archant � 2011
Everybody is hungry for a quiz (it seems). So we're feeding that hunger with a new series of weekly quizzes to test your knowledge.
The brilliantly-named Quiz of the Week will include a fair bit of Norwich City and a decent dose of other subjects - including pubs and parks.
We kick off with a bit of generation-spanning Norwich City knowledge. Can you remember who won the Barry Butler memorial trophy for the Canaries from 1985 onwards?
All you have to do is type into the box at the top of the quiz the surname of a player you think was named Norwich City's player of the season (picking up the aforementioned trophy).
You have 10 minutes to get as many answers as you can - or all of them if you are the offspring of Statto and Richard Osman.
You may also want to watch:
Have a go - you might surprise yourself.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats