A-Ha! 15 questions that will show whether you’re a true Alan Partridge fan
Whether you love or loathe him, for many people Alan Partridge has become synonymous with Norfolk.
Since he first appeared on our televisions in 1991, as a sports presenter on spoof current affairs programme On The Hour, the character, played by Steve Coogan, has built up a legion of fans.
Earlier this year it was confirmed that filming had started on a new show, which could air later this year or early in 2019.
It will see radio DJ Partridge return to live television for the first time since his 1990s chat show Knowing Me, Knowing You.
He will be handed a career lifeline, a chance to step in temporarily as a co-host on This Time, an evening weekday magazine show.
You may also want to watch:
So ahead of the show's broadcast, we'd like to see just how much you know about Alan Partridge in our quiz.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer