Quacks ahoy at Great Norwich Duck Race
- Credit: Archant
The 1st Norwich Sea Scout Group has organised this year's Great Norwich Duck Race in association with Norwich City Council.
It takes place this Sunday at midday from the Lady Julian Bridge, at Riverside, as part of the Lord Mayor's Celebration weekend.
The Sistema in Norwich will also be bringing its children's orchestra to make the day go with a swing.
You can get your tickets for tomorrow's race at Chapelfield Gardens and at the stall on Hay Hill.
Once you have a duck, your name will be attached to it, and the duck will then be put into the big sack ready for race day.
You may also want to watch:
There are cash prizes for the first five ducks across the finishing line, from £50 to £500.
This year's supporters of the 2014 Great Norwich Duck Race are The Queen of the Iceni, Cotswold Outdoor and Posters By Design
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
Entry tickets can also be purchased from the Norwich Tourist Information Office or online at the website www.greatnorwichduckrace.co.uk.