Teenagers and children can punch their way to fitness at Gorleston and Lowestoft classes
- Credit: Archant
A personal trainer has set up boxing classes for children and teenagers in Gorleston and the Lowestoft area to help them prosper and grow into fit and healthy adults.
Jason Rowe has set up Punch Teens sessions at Bwell Gym in Gorleston and at Waterlane Leisure Centre in Lowestoft on Sundays for young people aged 10 to 16.
They are designed for teenagers to grow as a person and build new friendships while building fitness and body control and involve punching pads and punch bags.
There is no physical contact.
He has also set up Punch Family sessions at Waterlane on Sunday for youngsters aged four to five and runs other sessions for over 16s.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'I hope to be able to deliver great fun classes for all ages up to 16 to get involved with but also to instil knowledge on how to exercise and look after their bodies nutritionally.'
For details on times and prices email email@example.com or call 079293 47776.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143