Pulses racing at firework display in aid of charity
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Snetterton race circuit got pulses racing this weekend with whizzes, bangs and crashes of a different kind as it hosted a charity fireworks display.
The Norfolk racetrack was raising money for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (Each) on Sunday, November 5 with an extravagant event full of action packed family fun.
The event offered entertainment including car displays, live band Night Train, bouncy castles, an adventure playground and arts and crafts.
The sound of fireworks were met by roaring engines as there was on-track action throughout the afternoon with passenger rides in autotest cars plus a slightly quieter cycle ride involving more than 450 bikes.
All profits raised went to Each, which cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia and supports their families. It costs the charity almost £6m a year to deliver its services.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 5 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 6 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 7 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 8 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 9 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 10 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops