Pub quiz with a difference to tour Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Publicans are being urged to sign up to a pub quiz with a difference next month, which is being promoted by a community arts organisation.
It's Your Round is being subsidised by Wymondham-based Creative Arts East and will be available to visit pubs in Norfolk between September 16 and 22.
The event is a traditional pub quiz with a twist.
The music round will be played live on a ukulele and the quiz masters will be acting out scenes from the movies for another round.
The cost to hosts is £100.
You may also want to watch:
However, Creative Arts East has been able to subsidise the shows with funding from the Art's Council's strategic touring fund, which would normally cost £600 per session.
Creative Arts East has been working in partnership with local communities for 20 years by bringing arts and entertainment to village halls, schools and libraries.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Pray for Paul today' - wife's plea as gallbladder op victim faces surgery
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
The organisation is now giving pubs the opportunity to get involved.
For more information, call 01953 713390 or email karen@creativeartseast. Visit www.creativeartseast.co.uk/live