Proceeds from North Walsham young farmers’ naked calendar handed over to the East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Wellies on and kit off - that was the (un)dress code for North Walsham Young Farmers' Club members during photo shoots for a charity calendar.
The lads and lasses stripped off in fields, barns and farmyards to capture the in-the-raw essence of each month.
And profits from the sale of the 2017 naked calendar have now been handed over to the East Anglian Air Ambulance, which helped save the life of club member Jack Papworth's dad, Tim,
Club press secretary Sheryl Melton said: 'We raised £3000, mainly from the sale of the calendars. We topped it up with a raffle at our annual dinner and we parked horse boxes at the Aylsham Show.'
She said members were considering another calendar in the future, but not until 'the novelty value' had worn off.
You may also want to watch:
As one of those featured in the calendar, she added: 'We have had a lot of comments from local businesses that bought the calendar and hung it up.'
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old