Proceeds from North Walsham young farmers’ naked calendar handed over to the East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Wellies on and kit off - that was the (un)dress code for North Walsham Young Farmers' Club members during photo shoots for a charity calendar.
The lads and lasses stripped off in fields, barns and farmyards to capture the in-the-raw essence of each month.
And profits from the sale of the 2017 naked calendar have now been handed over to the East Anglian Air Ambulance, which helped save the life of club member Jack Papworth's dad, Tim,
Club press secretary Sheryl Melton said: 'We raised £3000, mainly from the sale of the calendars. We topped it up with a raffle at our annual dinner and we parked horse boxes at the Aylsham Show.'
She said members were considering another calendar in the future, but not until 'the novelty value' had worn off.
As one of those featured in the calendar, she added: 'We have had a lot of comments from local businesses that bought the calendar and hung it up.'
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 3 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 4 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 5 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 6 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 7 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 8 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 9 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 10 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe