Problems on Vodafone mobile phone network for thousands in Norfolk
- Credit: PA
People who have mobile phones on the Vodafone network are suffering service problems in some parts of Norfolk at the moment.
A spokesman for Vodafone said an 'intermittent problem' at a site in north Norfolk is having a knock-on effect to service in other areas of the county.
She said: 'We continually monitor the network and we can see that we have some performance issues in parts of Norfolk which will be affecting the service for some customers.
'We know how frustrating this is and we are doing what we can to get the service back to normal.'
The spokesman said engineers were working on the problems, before adding: 'At the same time, rural coverage generally is not as comprehensive as it is in built up areas, major towns and cities.
You may also want to watch:
'We are always to looking to improve this and bring our services to more people. Our network sharing agreement with O2 will bring about improvements in rural areas over time.'
- Have you had problems with Vodafone in your area? Leave a comment below, including where you have been experiencing the problems.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault