Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge to spend Christmas in Berkshire
Royal couple will not be with the Queen on Christmas day, but will visit Sandringham at some point over the festive period.
Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge will not be joining the Queen and other members of the Royal family at Sandringham on Christmas day.
The couple will spend Christmas at the Middleton family home, St James's Palace said.
Prince William and his pregnant wife are to spend the day privately in Bucklebury, Berkshire - a decision taken with the approval of the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh.
The royal couple plan to visit the Sandringham Estate, at some point during the festive period.
You may also want to watch:
A St James's Palace spokesman said: 'The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will spend Christmas Day privately with the Middleton family.'
The Queen and Prince Philip are already in Norfolk with other senior members of the family arriving over the next couple of days.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 8 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 9 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
They will all attend a service at Sandringham church on Christmas morning.