Prince Harry shops at Budgens in Dersingham, Norfolk
- Credit: PA
Prince Harry was spotted at a Budgens store in north-west Norfolk.
The 29-year-old Royal was reported in a national newspaper buying a £5 steak, and also picking up a packet of mushrooms and a single onion, at the store in Dersingham last weekend.
Till workers were said to be amazed as the fourth in line to the throne spent 10 minutes in the discount store.
The store's manager Karl Mendham confirmed that Prince Harry did shop there and spoke to him, but he would not comment on what was said.
A spokesman for Budgens said: 'We can confirm that Prince Harry was in a Budgens store last weekend. To respect the privacy of Budgens shoppers we have no further comment.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea