Prince George is all smiles as he celebrates his fourth birthday
- Credit: PA
Norfolk boy Prince George celebrates his fourth birthday today.
An official picture has been released to mark the occasion, which shows the young future king looking incredibly happy.
The Prince spent the run-up to his big day on an official tour of Poland and Germany with his parents, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
And the coming months look set to be just as eventful, as William and Kate's eldest child is scheduled to start school in September.
George is joining private day school Thomas's Battersea where fees cost £17,604 a year.
You may also want to watch:
The Duchess has said previously, she is not sure George 'has any idea what's going to hit him' as he begins full-time education.
Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge was born on July 22 2013 at St Mary's Hospital in London, weighing 8lbs 6oz.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
He made his public debut one day later on the steps of the hospital, cradled in his parents' arms.