Prince George is all smiles as he celebrates his fourth birthday
- Credit: PA
Norfolk boy Prince George celebrates his fourth birthday today.
An official picture has been released to mark the occasion, which shows the young future king looking incredibly happy.
The Prince spent the run-up to his big day on an official tour of Poland and Germany with his parents, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
And the coming months look set to be just as eventful, as William and Kate's eldest child is scheduled to start school in September.
George is joining private day school Thomas's Battersea where fees cost £17,604 a year.
You may also want to watch:
The Duchess has said previously, she is not sure George 'has any idea what's going to hit him' as he begins full-time education.
Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge was born on July 22 2013 at St Mary's Hospital in London, weighing 8lbs 6oz.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 7 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 8 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 9 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
He made his public debut one day later on the steps of the hospital, cradled in his parents' arms.