Halloween favourite PrimEVIL is recruiting scare actors
- Credit: Archant
Is your acting simply horrible? This opportunity to spook visitors to PrimEVIL could be for you.
'Norfolk's biggest scare experience' is recruiting actors, "including the super short, extra tall, young and old, fat and thin", to be part of this year's haunting Halloween event at Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure.
The brief says no experience is necessary and full training will be given.
PrimEVIL takes place on selected dates between October 11 and November 3.
Attractions, where visitors make their way through scary locations haunted by actors, include the clown-themed 'circus of terror', the 'forest of fear', and 'mayhem manor hotel'.
You may also want to watch:
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all time.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich