Travel agency launches Christmas toy appeal for children’s charity
- Credit: Archant
Staff at a travel agency business in Dereham have launched their annual Christmas toy appeal for disadvantaged children.
Employees at Premier Travel are appealing for donations of new toys or gifts for its Santa's Sack campaign in aid of Action for Children.
Jo Peacock, branch manager, said: 'Our Santa's Sack appeal goes from strength to strength each year. This year, we are collecting presents for Action for Children for the first time.
'We are hoping to build on last year's total for the children, so all donations no matter how big or small are most welcome.'
People can pop into the branch, on 8 Church Street, Dereham to make a donation until December 15.
You may also want to watch:
A representative from the charity will collect the present sack and deliver the gifts to local children in need in time for Christmas Day.
Donations can be suitable for babies and children aged up to 16.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 7 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants