Praise for Lowestoft out of hospital team
- Credit: courtesy of East Coast Community Healthcare
A team that provides health and social care to people in their own homes in Lowestoft has been given a resounding vote of confidence by patients.
A total of 99pc of people who responded to a survey said they would recommend East Coast Community Healthcare's Out of Hospital team to their friends and family compared to 97% last year.
In addition, 97pc said they were very satisfied or satisfied with the treatment they received.
Team manager Debbie Coe said: 'It's very heartening for our extremely dedicated team to know their efforts to provide the highest quality care are being appreciated.'
The Out of Hospital team is made up of community nurses, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, rehabilitation support workers and social workers.
You may also want to watch:
Based at Kirkley Mill Health Centre, it operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, treating patients in their homes and offering advice and support to family and carers.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday