Praise as staff at Peter Beales Roses in Attleborough are presented with first-aid certificates
- Credit: Archant
Four staff members of Peter Beales Roses in Attleborough have been presented with certificates after a two-day first-aid course.
Kate Midgley of KM First Aid said Simon White, Tina Limmer, Melanie Lemon and Lorraine Forster undertook training in CPR and the use of a defibrillator, as well as other life-saving skills, to gain their re-qualification in 'First Aid at Work'.
A spokesman said: 'Having sound knowledge of first aid has been important to the centre, in order that they can ably assist any visitors or members of staff who are injured or unwell during their visit.'
n Peter Beales Roses is planning to hold its annual rose festival on June 17 from 10am to 6pm and June 18 from 10am to 5pm.
The festival will feature garden tours, craft stalls, competitions, a gardeners' question time, musical entertainment and more.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to ask about participating call 01953 454707.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups