Praise as staff at Peter Beales Roses in Attleborough are presented with first-aid certificates
- Credit: Archant
Four staff members of Peter Beales Roses in Attleborough have been presented with certificates after a two-day first-aid course.
Kate Midgley of KM First Aid said Simon White, Tina Limmer, Melanie Lemon and Lorraine Forster undertook training in CPR and the use of a defibrillator, as well as other life-saving skills, to gain their re-qualification in 'First Aid at Work'.
A spokesman said: 'Having sound knowledge of first aid has been important to the centre, in order that they can ably assist any visitors or members of staff who are injured or unwell during their visit.'
n Peter Beales Roses is planning to hold its annual rose festival on June 17 from 10am to 6pm and June 18 from 10am to 5pm.
The festival will feature garden tours, craft stalls, competitions, a gardeners' question time, musical entertainment and more.
For more information or to ask about participating call 01953 454707.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 7 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again