Norwich homes hit by power cut
- Credit: UK Power Networks
An electrical fault has left more than 30 people in part of Norwich without power.
The power cut has affected people living in the Mariners Lane area, close to the city centre.
UK Power Networks were alerted to the cut at just before 3.15am in the early hours of Friday (July 12).
Engineers went to the scene, carrying out investigations and started repairs.
Some people have had their power restored, after engineers diverted electricity around the fault.
However, others are still without electricity and further engineers are heading to the scene.
It is estimated the power will be back for everyone between 9am and 10am.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 8 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 9 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- 10 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110