Portrait of Norwich Theatre Royal chief executive unveiled at exhibition
- Credit: submitted
He is well-known for his work in theatre and now Peter Wilson is the subject of a different form of art.
A portrait of the Norwich Theatre Royal chief executive has been painted by Will Teather and it features in the artist's exhibition currently on display at the theatre.
The painting shows Mr Wilson, who is also the producer of The Woman in Black, sitting in the city theatre's auditorium with his feet up.
Mr Teather said: 'As an artist who draws inspiration from theatre, it is a great pleasure to have had sittings with the producer of The Woman in Black, a play that I find very inspiring.
'The portrait features a reference to Susan Hill, the writer of the original story for The Woman in Black, on a plaque on one of the seats behind Peter.'
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition of Mr Teather's work continues at Norwich Theatre Royal until July 8.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 4 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 5 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 6 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 7 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast