Popular Rose May Fete returns to Ringsfield for Bank Holiday fun
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
The popular Rose May Fete will be returning to Ringsfield Village Hall on Bank Holiday Monday.
The event promises to be bigger and better than last year, featuring craft and trade stalls and entertainment by local singers and bands.
There will also be arena acts by local dance and majorette groups, a bouncy castle for children and a fun dog show.
The event will run from 10am to 4pm.
One of the organisers Yvette-Marie Tackley said: 'It's a great, family day out set in a great location with plenty to see and do.
You may also want to watch:
'And as entry is via donation, it does not have to be an expensive event to bring your family to.'
There will also be a car boot sale, which will open to allow sellers to set up between 8.30am and 9.30am.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
Cars are charged at £5 per pitch, and £7 per van.
Anyone who would like to have a stall should phone 01502 217324 or email email@example.com.