Mini Meet and Classic Car Day set to return in King's Lynn
- Credit: Matthew Usher Photography/WEST NORFOLK BOROUGH COUNCIL
A pair of popular King's Lynn car events are set to make a welcome return.
The Mini Meet and Classic Car Day will be back at the Tuesday Market Place next month.
Both were cancelled last year amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Registration is open and, with both shows just over a month away, owners looking to bring their vehicles along are advised to move fast.
Spaces are limited to ensure a Covid-safe event and will be given on a first come, first served basis.
You may also want to watch:
The Mini Meet and Classic Car Day, taking place on September 5 and 12 respectively, are organised by the Borough Council of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk.
At the first event, trophies will be awarded to the Mini judged ‘best in show' and to the 'people's choice'.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
The following Saturday, the Les Daubney Memorial Trophy will be awarded to the classic car judged ‘best in show’.