Popstar Belinda Carlisle set to perform Norwich gig
- Credit: supplied by VMS Live/MP Promotions
Popstar Belinda Carlisle is heading to Norwich later this year as part of her latest tour.
The American singer, who shot to fame in the 1980s with hits such as Circle in the Sand and Leave a Light On, will be performing at The LCR at the University of East Anglia on October 4.
The gig will be part of her Heaven On Earth 30th Anniversary UK Tour and she will be performing songs from the Heaven On Earth album along with other songs.
In the early 1980s she gained worldwide fame as the lead vocalist of the Go-Go's before going on to have a successful solo career with hits including Mad About You, I Get Weak, Runaway Horses, We Want The Same Thing, Live Your Life Be Free and Heaven Is a Place on Earth.
Belinda Carlisle's Norwich gig will be at 7.30pm on October 4 at The LCR at the University of East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets go on sale this Friday at www.ueatickets.ticketabc.com/listings/ or call the box office on 01603 508050.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media