Pop Up Pictures announces Norwich outdoor cinema line-up for summer 2018
- Credit: Archant
Film lovers will be able to enjoy a series of great movies in Norwich's Catton Park this summer.
Following successful events in Earlham Park and Waterloo Park over the last two years, Pop Up Pictures will be returning to the city in August for several outdoor cinema events.
From August 23-26 the company will be screening a range of cinematic classics and blockbuster smashes on their giant inflatable screen.
The current line-up includes Disney's The Lion King, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and The Greatest Showman.
If that weren't enough, they'll also be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Grease, with a special screening of the musical.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced between £8-£12 for adults with children under five going free.
General sale begins on Saturday, April 21, with a secret sale for Pop Up Picture members and social media followers on April 14.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 8 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 9 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
The company will also be holding outdoor events at Fritton Lake this summer, with films yet to be confirmed.
For more information visit facebook.com/PopUpPicturesCoPop Up Pictures 2018 Norwich line-up:
• Thursday, August 23 - The Lion King
• Friday, August 24 - Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
• Saturday, August 25 - The Greatest Showman
• Sunday, August 26 - Grease
For more of what's happening around Norfolk this year, join our new Facebook group Norfolk Going Out