What a plonker! - driver found with fake Del Boy licence
- Credit: Archant
A driver has been reported for having no licence or insurance after police found a fake driving licence - which said he was Del Boy.
The Norfolk and Suffolk police dogs team pulled the driver over at the A47 near Terrington this evening.
They dealt with the driver for not having licence or insurance, and afterwards found the licence in the car.
Registered to a Mr Del Trotter, the fake stated they were only licensed to drive a three wheeler, when they were clearly driving a Renault Megane.
The car has now been seized by police, who added the licence 'wasn't produced in an attempt to deceive'.
After the stop police tweeted: '#BonnetDeDouche everybody, not even this #Plonkers fake driving licence could stop their car being seized.
'Driver reported No DL & No Ins #A47 Terrington. #PotPourri'
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 4 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 5 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 6 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 7 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 8 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 9 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 10 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan