What a plonker! - driver found with fake Del Boy licence
- Credit: Archant
A driver has been reported for having no licence or insurance after police found a fake driving licence - which said he was Del Boy.
The Norfolk and Suffolk police dogs team pulled the driver over at the A47 near Terrington this evening.
They dealt with the driver for not having licence or insurance, and afterwards found the licence in the car.
Registered to a Mr Del Trotter, the fake stated they were only licensed to drive a three wheeler, when they were clearly driving a Renault Megane.
The car has now been seized by police, who added the licence 'wasn't produced in an attempt to deceive'.
You may also want to watch:
After the stop police tweeted: '#BonnetDeDouche everybody, not even this #Plonkers fake driving licence could stop their car being seized.
'Driver reported No DL & No Ins #A47 Terrington. #PotPourri'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft