Baa-rilliant work! Norfolk police officer helps herd runaway sheep back into their field
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Police officers working in Norfolk can find themselves helping many different people or animals stay on the right side of the law as one officer working in Downham Market found out.
On Friday, April 6, PCR Rod Morrisoon tweeted a video of him herding a group of runaway sheep back towards their field.
He said: 'One minute I'm herding intoxicated people on Norfolk street to the taxi rank and next I'm herding naughty sheep back into their field.
'I know which group was harder to herd, can you guess too? #notjustcrime #sheepwhisperer'
The 11-second video showing the cute runways being herded back home has had more than 300 views and attracted lots of sheep based puns.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area