Police seek man who may hold clue to robbery of elderly woman in Mildenhall
Police are seeking a man who may hold information relating to the robbery of a pensioner.
A 76-year-old woman was walking along Kingsway in Mildenhall on March 10 when she was approached by three men who grabbed her handbag.
She suffered a fractured arm, head and facial injuries during the incident.
Police would now like to speak to a man who may hold more information.
He was described as white, in his 50s, about 5ft 8in and clean shaven with short brown or greying hair.
You may also want to watch:
A witness, who police have spoken to, offered the man a lift in a silver Renault Clio at about 11pm on the same night, at Hanmer Avenue and dropped him off at St Catherine's Close.
The man is not being treated as a suspect but may have useful information.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 8 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
Three men have been charged in connection with the incident.
Derek McCray, 22, from Heath Road, Brandon was charged with robbery, Bjorn Grahn, 20, from Riverside Close, Mildenhall, was charged with robbery and possession of an offensive weapon, and Sean Woods, 21, from Girton Close, Midlenhall, was charged with robbery. Woods was charged with two counts of theft from person relating to separate incidents in Mildenhall on February 18 and 23.
Anyone with information, or the individual, should contact DC Sarah Shepperson at Bury St Edmunds CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.