Police search for ‘Tim’ in a small white car who stopped at scene of Norwich hit and run
Police are appealing for help to trace the driver of a van who failed to stop following a collision in Norwich on Thursday, August 9.
A cyclist and a white van were involved in the collision on Bracondale in the direction of County Hall at approximately 7.10am.
The cyclist suffered minor injuries and the bicycle was damaged.
It is believed the van was driven by a white man in his 40s wearing a dark blue Polo shirt with 'Plumbing services' written on it.
Officers are keen to trace a witness who stopped at the scene called 'Tim' who was driving a small white car.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace