Police search for woman missing from Hempstead, near Holt
- Credit: Archant
Police are becoming increasingly worried about a 20-year-old woman who went missing from a holiday home in north Norfolk.
Katrina Rolph was last seen in Hempstead, near Holt, on Thursday afternoon, September 29, and failed to meet with a relative as planned yesterday, September 30.
Katrina, who is from Cawston, is described as white, 5ft 6in tall, with shoulder-length black hair.
It is thought she is wearing a blue polo-neck jumper, mustard-coloured top and grey or black leggings. She is also believed to be carrying a canvas style rucksack with tan coloured straps and a colourful Aztec style print design in orange, pink, purple and white.
Officers believe she is in the north Norfolk area and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen her or knows of Katrina's current whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police immediately on 101.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature