Concerns for missing 29-year-old Norfolk man's welfare
- Credit: Merseyside Police
A 29-year-old man has gone missing after last being seen at a hospital 250 miles away from his Norfolk home.
Merseyside Police are concerned for the welfare of Martin Smith, from Hungate Street, in Aylsham.
The 29-year-old was last seen on Saturday, April 10, at Southport Hospital accident and emergency department at around 7am.
Mr Smith is described as white, wearing a black coat and grey hooded top, black trousers and shoes and carrying a black rucksack.
He is around 5ft 5inches tall, of medium build and has short black wavy hair and brown eyes.
Anyone who has seen Mr Smith is asked contact the police on 101 or the charity missing people on 116 000.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?