Police scramble helicopter in hunt for missing Norfolk man
Police are searching for a Norfolk man who has gone missing from his home.
Glynn Moughton, 56, was last seen at an address in Pigeon Street, Walpole St Andrew, west Norfolk, at about 12.30pm yesterday (Friday).
Police, who scrambled the force helicopter, in the hunt for Mr Moughton, said it was unusual for Glynn to go missing and are increasingly worried about his safety.
He is described as white, 6ft 2in, of medium to large build, with grey hair.
He was last seen wearing a black jumper, brown trousers and black boots.
You may also want to watch:
Police appealed anyone who has seen him to call them on 101.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47