Police probe Great Yarmouth seafront altercation
Detectives are investigating an altercation on a beach in Great Yarmouth in the early hours of this morning
Police were called to the beach at North Drive at 12.30am following a call from a member of the public.
On arrival, officers found a man in his mid-20s with a chest wound. Another man had received an injury to his shoulder. Both men have been released from hospital.
Following a search of the beach, a knife and a catapult, both believed to have been used in the incident, were found and recovered by police.
Police have arrested three men aged 37, 31 and 25 in connection with the incident. All three are currently in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should contact Det Sgt Mark Scott of Norfolk Constabulary on 0845 456 4567 or alternatively call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital