Police probe bizarre theft in Sutton
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A shed was stolen from an allotment - but you'll never guess what the thieves left behind.
Thieves have stolen a shed from an allotment in Sutton, near Stalham - but only after emptying it of all its contents which were removed and left behind at the scene.
Police are investigating the bizarre theft this week and have issued a public appeal for information.
The green shed, which measured six by four metres, was taken from an allotment in Church Road, Sutton, sometime between 9pm on Friday, June 3, and 7am on Saturday, June 4.
It is believed the thieves would have needed a vehicle and trailer to remove the shed from the site.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen suspicious activity in the area should contact PC Adrian Craske at Cromer Police Station on 101.
Alternatively contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage