Police ask for help tracing family of man who died in Norwich
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police have asked the public to help them trace the family of a man who died in his Norwich home last month.
Roger Lee Leadbetter, 57, was discovered in Bracondale on Friday, March 22.
Despite extensive searches for next-of-kin, police said they had been unable to find any family members and urged anyone with information relating to him to come forward.
They added that there were no suspicious circumstances relating to the death.
Anyone with information should contact the Coroner's office in Norwich on 01603 276493.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner