Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- Credit: submitted
Crime scene investigators are on scene at a house in Burgh Castle following an incident on Saturday.
An ambulance, police, and forensic officers were seen coming and going from a property in Louis Dahl Road in the village from around 11am.
An eyewitness said one person was taken to hospital, but that police remained on scene.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said they believed it related to a medical issue but were treating it as a crime scene "just in case."
He said: "As far as we are aware the person was at home alone and had a medical episode, but until we know for sure we will treat it as a crime scene."
One person has been taken to hospital.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident