Police launch appeal after fire at disused pub
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Police are appealing for information after a fire at a vacant pub.
The sofas in the smoking area of The Marlpit on Hellesdon Road in Norwich were set alight on Sunday, June 22 between 3pm and 5.30pm.
The fire caused slight damage to the sofas, a wooden door and the wooden frame of the smoking shelter.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area around the times stated.
Contact PC Richard Walker at Earlham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 6 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park