Police investigate sudden death in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a sudden death at a home in Norwich.
Officers were called to a home on King Street at 10.06am on Saturday, February 29, following reports of a sudden death at the address.
Police said the death is being treated as non-suspicious.
They remained on the scene in order to investigate the circumstances around the death.
Two ambulance vehicles, an East Anglian Air Ambulance vehicle, three police cars and a forensics vehicle were at the home.
You may also want to watch:
Police arrived on the scene after they were called by the ambulance service.
The initial call to the ambulance service came from a person living in the home.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home