Police investigate sudden death in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a sudden death at a home in Norwich.
Officers were called to a home on King Street at 10.06am on Saturday, February 29, following reports of a sudden death at the address.
Police said the death is being treated as non-suspicious.
They remained on the scene in order to investigate the circumstances around the death.
Two ambulance vehicles, an East Anglian Air Ambulance vehicle, three police cars and a forensics vehicle were at the home.
You may also want to watch:
Police arrived on the scene after they were called by the ambulance service.
The initial call to the ambulance service came from a person living in the home.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 3 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 6 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 9 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 10 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers