Police investigate Gorleston arson after fence is set on fire overnight
Police are investigating an overnight arson in Gorleston in which a fence was set alight.
The report was made at around 7.30am on Wednesday morning, after a wooden fence was set ablaze on Balliol Road in the town.
The fence was torched at some point overnight between Tuesday and Wednesday, with police appealing for any information regarding the incident.
Firefighters were also called to the scene but the fire had burned out by the time they arrived.
Police are treating the fire as arson, believing that it was set deliberately.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with any information regarding the incident should contact Great Yarmouth Police on 101, quoting reference 54 for July 5.
Alternatively, if you wish to remain anonymous you can contact independent crime prevention charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 9 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 10 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab