Police investigate Gorleston arson after fence is set on fire overnight
Police are investigating an overnight arson in Gorleston in which a fence was set alight.
The report was made at around 7.30am on Wednesday morning, after a wooden fence was set ablaze on Balliol Road in the town.
The fence was torched at some point overnight between Tuesday and Wednesday, with police appealing for any information regarding the incident.
Firefighters were also called to the scene but the fire had burned out by the time they arrived.
Police are treating the fire as arson, believing that it was set deliberately.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with any information regarding the incident should contact Great Yarmouth Police on 101, quoting reference 54 for July 5.
Alternatively, if you wish to remain anonymous you can contact independent crime prevention charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre