Police in Norfolk hunting for lorry which failed to stop after crash with cyclist
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police are hunting the driver of a lorry who failed to stop following a crash involving a cyclist.
The lorry and the cyclist were involved in a crash on Norwich Road at Briston, near Melton Constable, at just before 6am on Tuesday (August 28).
A male cyclist was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn with a suspected broken leg.
A police spokesman said the lorry failed to stop at the scene.
Anone who saw a blue curtain-sided lorry heading towards Norwich is urged to call police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17