Police hunt Sheringham hit-and-run driver
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A hit-and-run driver crashed through a garden hedge in Sheringham after bashing into a road sign.
Police are appealing for information about the incident, which is thought to have happened at 12.20am on Saturday, February 20.
The vehicle hit the road sign at the junction of Holway Road and Childs Way, before crashing through the hedge.
Police believe the vehicle was driven back and forth in order to get out of the hedge, before heading back off along Childs Way.
Officers say the vehicle would show signs of damage. Contact Sgt Andy Smith at Sheringham Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 8 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre