Police hunt for man wanted on recall to prison
- Credit: Archant
A man is wanted for breaching the terms of his license.
Police are now appealing for help to trace a man who is wanted in Great Yarmouth.
Jack Stevens, aged 24, is wanted on recall to prison for breaching the terms of his license.
It is believed Stevens has connection with the Great Yarmouth area.
Anyone who may have seen him, or knows of his whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list