Police hunt driver of car involved in crash in Dartford Road, March
Police are trying to trace the driver of a car involved in a collision which left a pedestrian with serious injuries.
The 42-year-old had been loading a van parked in Dartford Road, March, near to the junction with Marylebone Road, when he was clipped by the wing mirror of a silver car, believed to be a Ford Fusion.
The driver failed to stop at the scene following the incident shortly before 8pm on Tuesday (July 31). The victim was taken to hospital for treatment for a chipped pelvis.
PC Mark Overland, investigating, said: 'I would appeal for anyone who saw the collision or where the vehicle went afterwards to call police.
'It is likely the wing mirror would have been damaged in the incident and I would urge anyone who knows of a vehicle with such damage to contact us.'
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Overland on 101.
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 5 I don't watch Strictly but I'm in love with 'beacon of hope' Bill Bailey
- 6 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 7 'False start' for restaurants as some stay closed after lockdown
- 8 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast