Police hunt driver of car involved in crash in Dartford Road, March
Police are trying to trace the driver of a car involved in a collision which left a pedestrian with serious injuries.
The 42-year-old had been loading a van parked in Dartford Road, March, near to the junction with Marylebone Road, when he was clipped by the wing mirror of a silver car, believed to be a Ford Fusion.
The driver failed to stop at the scene following the incident shortly before 8pm on Tuesday (July 31). The victim was taken to hospital for treatment for a chipped pelvis.
PC Mark Overland, investigating, said: 'I would appeal for anyone who saw the collision or where the vehicle went afterwards to call police.
'It is likely the wing mirror would have been damaged in the incident and I would urge anyone who knows of a vehicle with such damage to contact us.'
Anyone with any information should call PC Overland on 101.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 4 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 5 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 6 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 9 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 10 Jailed in Norfolk: Flytippers and paedophiles