Police fears for missing pensioner
Police are appealing for help in tracing a vulnerable man from south Norfolk last seen earlier this week. John Rodger Onslow, 75, who lives in Shelfanger, near Diss, was last seen at two locations in Margate, Kent on Monday.
Police are appealing for help in tracing a vulnerable man from south Norfolk last seen earlier this week.
Sir John Onslow, 75, who lives in Shelfanger, near Diss, was reported missing on Sunday.
He has been seen at two locations in Margate, Kent on Monday at Northdown Road and Prince's Gardens, and was also seen in Ramsgate at 9pm on Wednesday.
He is described as about 5 foot 11 inches tall, with grey hair and a beard, of thin build, well-spoken, and has a slow manner of walking. He also has a distinctive yellow Subaru SVX that he may be driving, registration P996 UWR.
Any information to PC Steven Conway at Diss Police Station on 0845 4564567.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued