Police deal with car crashes in Norwich and Marlingford
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Police were called to the North Walsham Road roundabout in Norwich late last night after a car crashed.
A Peugeot 306 had crashed at the Chartwell Road junction just before 11pm, leaving a fuel spill behind which needed to be cleared by the Highways Agency.
The scene was clear by 12.30am.
Two cars were also involved in a minor crash in Marlingford this morning.
Emergency services were called to Mill Road at 8.30am after a Peugeot and a Toyota Yaris had collided.
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Amulance Service were called to the scene but the people involved only suffered minor inujries.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 9 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 10 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result