Police carry out searches along the A140 in Norfolk for missing Essex builder Nigel Kedar
- Credit: Archant
Police have carried out further searches along the A140 as the investigation into a missing Essex builder continues.
Nigel Kedar, 52, of Clacton, has been missing for more than a month after going on a night out with a friend in Norwich.
His brother and sister travelled up to Norfolk last week to appeal for help to find Mr Kedar. Norfolk police said they have received a number of calls following the appeal but have not had any significant information.
Officers also carried out anniversary checks in the Scole area last week and have a confirmed sighting of Mr Kedar in the village of Thelveton at 9.55am on Tuesday, April 4.
You may also want to watch:
It was this piece of information which led to searches in Dickleburgh, Thelveton and Scole yesterday.
Police are still appealing for information from the public to help find Mr Kedar and any witnesses are asked to call them on 999.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 10 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home