Police car involved in crash on A47 at Hockering
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
A police car has been involved in a crash on the A47 at Hockering this afternoon.
Officers were called at around 3.50pm after concerns were raised over the 'manner of driving' of a car on the road.
One patrol car went to find the vehicle and was involved in a crash with it.
The ambulance service treated the driver, a woman in her 80s, at the scene but her injuries are not said to be serious.
No officers were hurt.
You may also want to watch:
There was heavy traffic along that stretch of road but it was cleared by 6pm.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 Revealed: Norfolk's hotspots for Japanese Knotweed in 2021
- 5 Tractors and harvesters sold as farming family retires after 100 years
- 6 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Matt Hancock faces calls to resign after allegation of affair with aide
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 Person suffers serious injuries after being hit by car in King's Lynn