Police car involved in crash in Buxton, near Aylsham
- Credit: Archant
A police car was today involved in a collision with another vehicle in Buxton, near Aylsham.
It happened in Lion Road at about 2.35pm and one fire crew from Aylsham attended.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'A collision took place in Buxton today involving a police vehicle. The vehicle was not responding to an emergency. One other vehicle was involved. One officer suffered a slight injury only.'
Buxton resident, Sarah Norman-Miller said the incident came just a week after an accident between two vans.
'Safety at this crossroads needs to be addressed,' she said.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 5 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 6 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 7 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
- 8 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 9 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods