Delays after car and van crash on A146
- Credit: Archant
There were traffic delays for more than a hour and a half on a busy Norfolk A-road after a car and a van were involved in a crash.
A lane was closed on the A146 at Framlingham Pigot, between Norwich and Loddon, after a Volkswagen Golf and a Citroen Berlingo collided.
Police said they were called to the scene at 8.12am on Thursday, February 27, after one of the vehicles became stuck in the road.
The lane was only blocked for aroun 20 minutes, but a recovery vehicle didn't arrive on the scene until around 9.30am, meaning that delays continued for more than an hour and a half after the initial accident.
No-one sustained any serious injuries in the crash, but both the car and the van sustained damage.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic was running smoothly through the area as of 11am, after the vehicles were recovered.
For up-to-date information on Norfolk's roads, visit our live traffic map.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats